Avalon University School of Medicine is committed to protecting the privacy of all the visitors to its site. Our policy is simple: We do not collect personal information from you unless it is voluntarily provided to us by you. We do not give, share, sell, rent or transfer any personal information to a third party. We do however record non-personal information, based on the data you voluntarily submit while visiting our site.
NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION WE RECORD
During your visit, our web server will record:
- The Internet domain for your Internet service, such as “xyz.com” or “xyz.net” if you use a private internet access account or “yourcollege.edu” if you connect from a college or university domain
- The type of browser (such as “Google Chrome version X” or “Internet Explorer version X” etc.) that you are using
- The type of operating system that you use (such as Macintosh, UNIX, or Windows)
- The date and time of your visit to our site and the web pages that you visit on our site
- The address of the previous website you had visited, from where you had followed the link to our website
- The data we collect is used for statistical analysis, to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This tracking system does not record information about individuals.
INFORMATION FROM E_MAILS
- If you decide to send us an electronic mail message (e-mail), the message will usually contain your return e-mail address. If you include personally-identifying information in your e-mail because you want us to address issues specific to your situation, we may use that information in responding to your request. Moreover, as e-mail is not fully protected against interception, we request you to send only the information required to help us process your request.
- Our newsletter will always include a link for opting out anytime. As soon as you opt-out we will remove your e-mail id from our database.
INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM INTERACTIVE FORMS
Some of our web pages offer interactive forms that let you voluntarily submit personal information (such as your e-mail address, name, or organization). This occurs while you are registering for career, Online Applications, seminars offered by Avalon University School of Medicine, downloading admission forms and so on. In such cases, all submitted information is used only for the purposes for which it is intended and is not made available to any third party or sold to any outside organization for its use in marketing or solicitation without your consent.
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
- We display some paid advertisement on the website, which may lead you to some external website. We are not responsible for the content of the external website.
This site has strict security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our data repository.
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
Please note that the policy is subject to change from time to time. Any changes to this policy with respect to your rights and privileges will be posted on this page.
This policy applies to all personal data collected electronically by Avalon University School of Medicine.