Private lender offering assistance to U.S. students and permanent resident. Must have a valid social security number. International students may apply with a creditworthy US cosigner. The loan program covers tuition and fees, however, it does not cover living expenses.
Terms of the loan are subject to GPA, credit score, cosigner, USMLE results (if applicable) and University availability. Please consult your Admission representative for additional details.
Loan availability and criteria may vary based on enrolled program. For more information, please contact the University Bursar, Erin, at 330-759-8008 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
BASIC SCIENCE PROGRAM
- Credit score of 680+
- GPA 3.5
- US Cosigner required
- Zero down- BASIC SCIENCES ONLY
- 0% interest while in school (48 months)
- Repayment term of 10 yrs (120 months)
- Substantial Deferment of Tuition for Basic Sciences (16 months- 4 semesters)
- Payments of $150.00 per month during Pre-med/Basic Sciences
- Interest rate after graduation 6%. Additional terms to be determined by credit rating
- Must maintain a 3.5 GPA, or payment terms will be modified the next semester.
CLINICAL SCIENCE PROGRAM
Eligibility for loan options only applies if student remains actively enrolled as a student of Avalon University School of Medicine. Failure to remain enrolled in good standing will negate any partial deferment and payments to satisfy the loan will commence immediately.
(Available only to students meeting the following criteria)
- a credit score of 680+
- Passing USMLE Score of 220+ (must be a first time pass)
- Basic Science GPA of 3.00+
- 25% down payment upfront (minimum $13,650)
- 0% interest during enrollment
- Payments of $300.00 per month while in school
- Interest of 6% after graduation- Interest rate after graduation 6%. Additional terms to be determined by credit rating