Patterns of Hospital Admissions of Stroke Patients to Iben Sina Teaching Hospital, Sirte Libya
2nd International conference on neurological disorders and stroke. April 28-30, 2016. Dubai, UAE
- Dr. Meka Balaramiah (Research Director & Professor of Internal Medicine)
- M.V.Raghavendra Rao (Research Director & Professor of Microbiology)
- Mohammed Sohail Abrar (Avalon Student)
- Ala Samprith (Avalon Student)
- Yasho Rajath Reddy (Avalon Student)
- Kumar Reddy Vinay (Avalon Student)
- Kasa Ankarao (Avalon Student)
- Talluri Sathwik (Avalon Student)
- Chandra Bose Ashis Amrish (Avalon Student)
Research in Medicine
This research publication was completed by some of our brightest AUSOM students and faculty. The article covers information regarding strokes emerging as a major health problem in Libya. Importing an enormous burden on the health care system. The presented study aimed to determine the pattern of stroke admissions to medical unit of Iben Sina teaching hospital, Sirte, Libya and to investigate for etiologies, risk factors and sequel in stroke patients. We are very proud of the work completed by our AUSOM team!
Professor of microbiology
Prof. of Internal Medicine
Read some more Research in medicine article on Avalon’s research blog!